The Accounts Officer shall keep precise records of incoming and outgoing payments for the company. This may include arranging payment requests, making payments for services, verifying accounts payable and receivable, and researching financial account activity, among other duties.
Responsibilities for Account Officer
- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on role
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment
- Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports for review regulatory authorities
Qualifications for Account Officer
- Diploma or degree in business administration or account preferred
- Familiarity with productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using accounting software, such as ERPNEXT
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Quick to collaborate and coordinate with team members when necessary
- Prior experience working with financial accounts
- Strong math and critical reasoning skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected]
Deadline: 15 July 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.