The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and execution of Customer and Channel specific marketing plans. Working closely with the sales team and our customers, the CMM plays a key role in driving revenue and profit for the System, while helping achieve our goal of becoming the Customer’s most valued supplier.
- Lead marketing strategy in collaboration with overall customer strategy
- Influence complex customer situations (franchisees)
- Deliver insights (consumer and industry) and apply to customers business
- Construct annual marketing calendar
- Contribute to customer’s long term planning process
- Conduct customer marketing stewardship reviews
- Provide customer business and opportunity assessments
- Provide competitive analysis /LOS
- Create persuasive selling stories
- Lead revenue enhancing concept development with customers
- Leverage internal tools and resources to support customer strategy (e.g. via channel, asset and brand )
- Host key strategic meetings
- Fully leverage national marketing initiatives with customers.
- Identify and leverage customer-specific, and channel marketing opportunities through prioritizing and capitalizing on channel, customer, and shopper insights and linking to brand strategy
- Develop and execute channel and customer promotions/programs that leverage national brand ideas/thinking and consumer insights to drive increased consumer preference and customer activity.
- Plan and orchestrate introduction of new products and line extensions to ensure that specific distribution, pricing, shelving and merchandising objectives are met or exceeded.
- Work with sales teams in the development, execution and follow – up of sales plans of assigned customer base.
- Participate actively in the Annual Customer Plan process.
- Provide strong financial acumen to all business decisions and provide post analysis to ensure goals are met.
- Work with sales teams to jointly present major initiatives to customers.
- Assist customers in reaching sales potential on company products by offering creative merchandising ideas.
- Handle customer issues/opportunities promptly
- Build relationships with marketing contacts of key customers.
Customer Marketing Manager Requirements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience 3 years of proven experience in communications, marketing, analytics, or related field
- Understanding of various marketing and sales touch points
- Strong writer and content creator
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected]
Deadline: 15 July 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.