Manages sales of the company’s products and services. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment, and management of sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies, and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Head of Sales in charge of all sales operations, departments and personnel involved in the sales function of the country under responsibility
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets and grow sales year on year
- Manage and drive, sales representatives, distributors to deliver in terms of resources, reports, coverage and appropriate terms of trade
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Disseminate information to sales representatives, corporate marketing and sales operations.
- Development of customer relationships through regular operational reviews to ensure that product availability, distribution and opportunities are grasped
- Develop and implement efficient route to market strategies for both General and Modern trade channels
- Monitor, analyze sales and market trends
- Responsible for forecasting and sales tracking.
- Directs the selling activities, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Responsible for managing and controlling the sales budget
- Monitor and measure effective implementation of field management best practices by sales force.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
Education and Training Requirements:
- A university degree in marketing or business studies is preferred or a minimum of seven years of related experience or training in the manufacturing sector or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
- A good working knowledge of ERP systems is required.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A go-getter / self-starter able to take initiative and operate independently of regular coaching
- Results-oriented with clarity on customer relationship management
- Experience in hands-on selling of products of high unit value
- Strong, clear communication and presentation skills
- Can present himself / herself well and properly represent the company
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected]
Deadline: 15 July 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.